ATV or Amateur television or HAM TV or fast-scan TV (FSTV), as the name says, is opposite of slow scan television (SSTV). The difference between SSTV and ATV is that SSTV basically relates to transmission of static monochrome or color images through radio when it is difficult or not possible to send videos. In contrast, ATV relates to the broadcasting of appropriate quality video and audio over multiple ranges of frequencies of radio waves for amateur radio and HAM stations existed in many areas, many years before the commercial television stations started operations full fledge globally. HAM Stations were primarily functional for government experimentations including public service events and important missions.
ATV is used for non commercial experimentation, pleasure, and public service events.
Want to join The Best Audio/Video Production courses in India?
Then choose Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth’s:
- BA in Professional Video Production(3 Years)
- Advance Diploma in Video Production ( I Year)
- BA in Professional Audio Production (3 Years)
- Advance Diploma in Music Production( I Year)
- Advance Diploma in Sound Recording Technology( I Year)
Certifications Included: BA in Professional Audio Production (3 Years)
- Avid Certified User: Pro Tools
- Avid Certified Operator: Pro Tools | Music or Post
- Avid Certified Expert: Pro Tools | Music or Post
- Avid Certified Expert: Pro Tools | S6
- Avid Certified Support Representative: Pro Tool
Certifications Included: BA in Professional Video Production (3 Years)
- Avid Certified User: Media Composer
- Avid Certified Professional: Media Composer
Training on the entire curriculum of Avid Media Composer, access to world-class production and post-production studio with cutting edge technology equipment and 100% placement assistance.