An edit wherein all existing signals on a tape, if any, are replaced with new signals. Assembly edits cannot be used for editing because since they erase the control track portion of the video tape. Importantly, this only happens at the end of the newly-recorded section — the start of the new video begins tidily and appears as an instant cut from one shot to the next. With the advent of digital intermediate (“DI”), the physical negative does not necessarily need to be physically cut and hot spliced together; rather the negative is optically scanned into the computer(s) and a cut list is confirmed by a DI editor.
Want to join The Best Audio/Video Production courses in India?
Then choose Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth’s:
- BA in Professional Video Production(3 Years)
- Advance Diploma in Video Production ( I Year)
- BA in Professional Audio Production (3 Years)
- Advance Diploma in Music Production( I Year)
- Advance Diploma in Sound Recording Technology( I Year)
Certifications Included: BA in Professional Audio Production (3 Years)
- Avid Certified User: Pro Tools
- Avid Certified Operator: Pro Tools | Music or Post
- Avid Certified Expert: Pro Tools | Music or Post
- Avid Certified Expert: Pro Tools | S6
- Avid Certified Support Representative: Pro Tool
Certifications Included: BA in Professional Video Production (3 Years)
- Avid Certified User: Media Composer
- Avid Certified Professional: Media Composer
Training on the entire curriculum of Avid Media Composer, access to world-class production and post-production studio with cutting edge technology equipment and 100% placement assistance.