Aspect Ratio may be explained as proportional height and width of picture on screen. Current standard for conventional receiver or monitor is three by four (3:4); 3:5 for HDTV.
With a space designated for the standard optical soundtrack, and the frame size reduced to maintain an image that is wider than tall, this resulted in the Academy aperture of 22 mm × 16 mm (0.866 in × 0.630 in) or 1.375:1 aspect ratio. The inconsistency between movie and television aspect ratios has generally meant compromising the size or completeness of the image when you watch a movie on a standard TV set. Many newer television displays, such as those using HDTV technology, have a widescreen format with an aspect ratio of 16:9.
Want to join The Best Audio/Video Production courses in India?
Then choose Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth’s:
- BA in Professional Video Production(3 Years)
- Advance Diploma in Video Production ( I Year)
- BA in Professional Audio Production (3 Years)
- Advance Diploma in Music Production( I Year)
- Advance Diploma in Sound Recording Technology( I Year)
Certifications Included: BA in Professional Audio Production (3 Years)
- Avid Certified User: Pro Tools
- Avid Certified Operator: Pro Tools | Music or Post
- Avid Certified Expert: Pro Tools | Music or Post
- Avid Certified Expert: Pro Tools | S6
- Avid Certified Support Representative: Pro Tool
Certifications Included: BA in Professional Video Production (3 Years)
- Avid Certified User: Media Composer
- Avid Certified Professional: Media Composer
Training on the entire curriculum of Avid Media Composer, access to world-class production and post-production studio with cutting edge technology equipment and 100% placement assistance.