You know well! Lights can be categorized into natural light and artificial light. Natural light is what we get from sun i.e. day light and artificial light could be defined as man-made light which we get from electricity bulbs, lanterns etc. The advantage with artificial light is that we can have whatever amount of lighting we want at given point of time i.e.it can be increased or decreased as per occasion, mood or requirement. It can be have in different colors, themes and arrangements. It can be focused on one place or can be adjusted to illuminate a large area evenly. A large number of effects can be created and varied results can be obtained just by adjusting lights only in video recording. The adjustment of lighting is quite an art when creating videos.
Want to join The Best Audio/Video Production courses in India?
Then choose Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth’s:
- BA in Professional Video Production(3 Years)
- Advance Diploma in Video Production ( I Year)
- BA in Professional Audio Production (3 Years)
- Advance Diploma in Music Production( I Year)
- Advance Diploma in Sound Recording Technology( I Year)
Certifications Included: BA in Professional Audio Production (3 Years)
- Avid Certified User: Pro Tools
- Avid Certified Operator: Pro Tools | Music or Post
- Avid Certified Expert: Pro Tools | Music or Post
- Avid Certified Expert: Pro Tools | S6
- Avid Certified Support Representative: Pro Tool
Certifications Included: BA in Professional Video Production (3 Years)
- Avid Certified User: Media Composer
- Avid Certified Professional: Media Composer
Training on the entire curriculum of Avid Media Composer, access to world-class production and post-production studio with cutting edge technology equipment and 100% placement assistance.