An electrical signal using continuously varying electrical voltages. Analog video that is copied or edited several generations suffers from generation loss and is subject to degradation due to noise and distortion.The term analogue simply means like or similar. Traditional recording media have been analogue (magnetic recording tape and vinyl records). In analogue, the positive and negative aspects of a sound wave are converted via a transducer (microphone), to an A.C voltage. The physical variable is converted to an analog signal by a transducer. For example, sound striking the diaphragm of a microphone induces corresponding fluctuations in the current produced by a coil in an electromagnetic microphone or the voltage produced by a condenser microphone. The voltage or the current is said to be an “analog” of the sound.
Want to join The Best Audio/Video Production courses in India?
Then choose Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth’s:
- BA in Professional Video Production(3 Years)
- Advance Diploma in Video Production ( I Year)
- BA in Professional Audio Production (3 Years)
- Advance Diploma in Music Production( I Year)
- Advance Diploma in Sound Recording Technology( I Year)
Certifications Included: BA in Professional Audio Production (3 Years)
- Avid Certified User: Pro Tools
- Avid Certified Operator: Pro Tools | Music or Post
- Avid Certified Expert: Pro Tools | Music or Post
- Avid Certified Expert: Pro Tools | S6
- Avid Certified Support Representative: Pro Tool
Certifications Included: BA in Professional Video Production (3 Years)
- Avid Certified User: Media Composer
- Avid Certified Professional: Media Composer
Training on the entire curriculum of Avid Media Composer, access to world-class production and post-production studio with cutting edge technology equipment and 100% placement assistance.